a Community Church
The two guiding scriptures for MCBC are:
The Great Commission
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
The Great Commandment
Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your sould and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment".
MCBC is a church with a rich history of faithful members and effective ministries. We were founded, in 1963, to reach the people in this area with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and we believe that is still our task today.
- MCBC will be a Community Church reaching out to those individuals and families who live in Moose Creek, North Pole, and on Eielson Air Force Base.
- MCBC will have a Regional Impact by working with like-minded churches to reach out and minister to those in the Fairbank North Star Borough.
- MCBC will have a World-wide Influence:
- Through our Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for world missions
- Through our Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for missions in North America & Canada
- Through Operation Christmas Child
- Through our members as they move around the world
We hope that you will come alongside us on this journey.